Insurance policy for a two wheeler is very crucial to keep vehicle away from all sorts of troubles and on the road issues. The time you buy a new two-wheeler, you must get an insurance policy immediately at the same time.
An insurance policy is meant to keep your asset safe and secured for a long period of time. It is recommended that you must get its renewal done timely.
Just imagine a scenario where your vehicle has suffered uncontrolled damages in an accident that will lead to high expenses; absence of a two wheeler insurance policy will get you in more trouble than you have ever imagined. How will you handle the expenses? How will you pay? With a right insurance policy, you can literally go cashless for getting your vehicle repaired or reshaped. You can get proper assistance and expenses handled by the insurance company in such stressed and disturbed events or cases.
You can do a deep research online to buy a best insurance policy after comparing multiple coverage options and calculating premium value carefully. You can get in touch with company’s insurance agent to seek better assistance.
Various benefits of buying a packaged policy
- You get 100% claim and coverage for your loss suffered in an accident case. All the expenses will be borne by the company in these cases.
- Natural calamities such as flood/earthquake/fire/landslides/storms/cyclones can cause harm and injury to your vehicle and you can claim such expenses from the company too.
- Covers for the wear and tear occurring due to non-natural situation such as war/riots/robbery/explosions/thefts/burglary etc are also borne by the company.
- Third Party Insurance cover is the most important cover that is given by the company which makes you legally responsible on road. Under this type of cover, if you have created any mishap or accident and resulted in loss/ death of any other party, then every expense or claim or compensation to be made by the third party will be borne by the insurance company.
- The insurance also offers Personal Accident Cover for the owner-driver for death or bodily disabilities.
- If you do not make any claim for an allowed period of time, then company will allow you a special discount known as NCB (Non Claim Bonus) on your renewal that will lower your premium value. This discount is allowed only when you have made no claim at all for a specific period of time.
- Online updates about your policy are floated by the company so that you can check whenever you want to and this keeps a transparency between you and the company.
- Documentation work has been eased and within some hours you get a new policy or renewal done.
Always ask your queries and make sure that you have read all the terms and conditions applicable on the insurance company.